perfect for entertaining and family gatherings, the main house has a contemporary gourmet kitchen with two refrigerators and an extra stovetop. you'll have three choices of where to enjoy your culinary masterpieces: the kitchen table, formal dining room, or patio table.
this home can sleep up to 8 guests. �the lofts at laie� consist of a beach front home with ocean views, a large kitchen, dining area, living room, patio and beach front deck, as well as the following sleeping areas:
a) the naupaka bedroom � ground floor, queen bed + a twin bed with its own large bathroom
b) the temple view bedroom � 2nd floor, queen bed + a twin bed with a view of the mormon temple and koolau mountains. this bedroom has a private lanai deck accessed from its own sliding glass door.
c) the naupaka loft � 2nd floor, "open" railing loft with a queen size futon couch/bed plus a full sized futon floor pad and view of the ocean and the sunrise.
1) the lofts at laie from the dune in front of the laie beach retreat; 2) the lofts at laie from the beach at dusk
3) the kitchen in the lofts at laie as seen from the dining/living room - note two refrigerators, range, cook top, dishwasher and built-in microwave/hood; 4) the living room area in the lofts at laie - the naupaka loft is to the right above the living room couch area; the beach and lovely ocean views are to the left.
5) as seen from the naupaka loft - goat island in the distance and laie bay from the lofts at laie; 6) laie bay as seen from the dining room in the lofts at laie.
7 & 8) sleeping area in the naupaka loft (upstairs);
9) the naupaka bedroom (downstairs) - looking out through the private sliding glass door toward the naupaka - a pathway takes you to the outdoor hot shower and to the beach; 10) looking toward the kitchen from the naupaka bedroom (downstairs); the naupaka bedroom is connected to its own bathroom.
11) the 2nd bathroom (downstairs) - totally renovated, just off the main entrance to the lofts at laie.
12) the temple view bedroom (upstairs) - this private bedroom has a view of the laie temple and koolau mountains; 13) from the smaller window near the accessory twin bed, the temple view bedroom also offers views of laie bay.
14 and 15) view from the naupaka loft (upstairs) of laie bay and specifically the byu- hawaii sailing canoe with goat island in the distance.